Faith-Inspired Knowledge Is Power
Registration is now open...
With all the COVID lockdowns over the past year, mental health issues (especially anxiety, depression and suicide) have dramatically increased. To help families and individuals in the Onalaska area gain knowledge and insight into some of these mental health issues, we are offering presentations on domestic abuse, anxiety, depression, victimization, and moral injury. Please join us for our Faith-Inspired Knowledge is Power presentations and learn how you can support loved ones who are struggling.
This Event will take place May 1st at St Paul Lutheran Church, Onalaska. Registration deadline is April 30th. If you wish to attend virtually, please indicate this when you register and we will email you the presentation materials and the link to watch the livestream.
- 8:30 - 9:00 Sign in begins....presentation will start promptly at 9:00
- 9:00 - 10:00 When Christian Love Hurts
- 10:00- 11:00 Reducing Victimization in the Youth & Adult Community
- 11:00-12:00 Moral Injury: What is it & Why it Matters
- 12:30- 3:00 Suicide Prevention (QPR - Question, Persuade, Refer)
For more information about the presentations and speakers, download the pdf below.
"Click here" to register for the event.
St Paul’s Lutheran Church Onalaska
1201 Main St, Onalaska, WI 54650
Our thanks to St. Paul's for hosting this event.
Sponsored by The Charles E. Kubly Foundation.